brideclick 2

Sparkly Peppermint Macarons

Glitter this time of year (or any time really) just makes me giddy, so anytime that glitter is edible, I pretty much squeal with delight. These red and white macarons from Kevin & Amanda are so festively fabulous!
Still haven't gotten your fill of glittery goodness? Be sure to check me out on Pinterest, where I pin lots of delicious, pretty things that don't make it onto the blog. You'll probably love the Dessert Meets Design pinboard and the A December to Remember one, too.

Also, cruise by Kevin & Amanda to get the recipe for these pretty macs.

5 comments:

Carrie Rowe said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!

Brenda {Best Wedding Sites} said...

these are stunning - I love sparkly desserts

Rowaida said...

Gorgeous! Merry Christmas Shauna xo

Molly said...

These look absolutely delicious! I'm getting a Sugar Rush just looking at them!

l.vanderkirk said...

Shiny and adorable! Did you use a stencil to make the swirls?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...