brideclick 2

Lilac Ombre Cake

This cake makes me so happy. It's obviously got an ombre effect on the tiers, but a cut slice reveals a coordinated ombre inside as well. Kate Miller Events and Sarah Maren Photographers teamed up to create this lovely shoot for Style Me Pretty. These shades of soft purple with the luminous background add such a sunlit beauty to the display. And don't forget to check out the deliciously simple way the stylist dressed up water goblets. Rock candy sticks are such a great touch.


4 comments:

I BLEED PINK said...

I love how people are using ombre in their cake designs!

Chrissa said...

Um yais!

I LOVE this! So pretty.

PS-I had to immediately pin it to my "Just Cakes" pinteret board. So in love with ombre effects

Rowaida said...

Love this post amazing color love the cake

Sweet Cakes by Rebecca said...

Thank you for sharing our cake and the lovely inspirational shoot we were a part of.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...