brideclick 2

Cake Meets Catwalk: Runway-Inspired Confections

It seems obvious that fashion and food go hand-in-hand. For me, if it doesn't look good, I won't even try it whether it's clothes or cake. So, I really loved the couture cakes created by some world-renowned fashion designers. Betsey Johnson's cake mimicked the petticoats in her Spring 2009 collection, while Tracy Reese's cake captured the vibrant watercolor designs featured in her show.





Couture and confection, now that's a happy marriage.

Cakes (InStyle Weddings), Betsey Johnson dress (Posh24.com), Tracy Reese dress (About.com)

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

wow those cakes are absolutely amazing!

Mindy T said...

Those are incredible! I wish I lived in Minnesota! Absolutely incredible, what a talent you have.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...