brideclick 2

Dessert Table: Red and Teal

I was searching for images of garlands this week for part of my Bridal Party display and came across this DIY one from a crafty bride.
 

 

Bride Cheree spray painted foam balls and strung them on fishing line over her dessert table. The fiery red makes a vibrant contrast to the cool touches of teal and soft cream and pink. While the table is simple, precut cake slices on pedestals instead of a traditional grooms cake adds a twist.

Custom printed favor bags and lollipop cones echo the whimsical feel of the garland.


3 comments:

brit said...

I loved this wedding. She's actually from Springfield, IL and got married in STL!

Shauna Younge Dessert Tables said...

I know, Brit. Don't you love it? I have a soft spot in my heart for a good STL wedding, too. I still think nowhere is as beautiful as The Conservatory in St. Charles, but I admit I'm a little biased.

Sherry said...

I love this! Great job:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...