brideclick 2

Dessert Table: Mpls/St. Paul Weddings Magazine Bridal Party

Some pictures from last month's 2010 Bridal Party at The Depot are finally here! I was so excited to view my proofs last night. To refresh your memory, here's the inspiration board that inspired the table's design.
 
The bride's bodice is beaded with sparkly cherry blossoms, which are echoed in various ways throughout the table. As promised, Trish Little's pics put my hurried shots to shame. 
It's going to be so hard to narrow down all of the beautiful images, but I'll have more for you Friday. I'll also fill you in on some of the great vendors who helped bring my design to life.

Images: Sweet Shibui Photography

4 comments:

Calie said...

They turned out great! Yeah! So glad she got her computer fixed :)

Korinne at Swank Sweets said...

Just beautiful...love the colors you used! I am sure it was a huge hit!

brit said...

I can't wait to feature these soon!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

This turned out beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...