brideclick 2

Dessert Table: Bridal Accents Couture "Love" Trunkshow

Last week, I featured a sneak peek of the sketch that I drew to help "map out" and design this table. Here are the pictures of the table, which are also on The Inspired Bride today. Be sure to check out that post as well, because Maddy is sharing the printable I created for the chocolate bar wrappers. Swing by and print some for yourself!

Photography by Tricia Little of Sweet Shibui Photography.

 
This table featured hand-cut bride and groom silhouettes along with a picture frame collage. I designed custom chocolate bar wrappers, popcorn bags and labels, jelly bean favor labels, and cookies. Enjoy!
 
  
The popcorn bag labels identified the flavors inside: Chicago Mix, Caramel, or Crunch. The event date, Feb 6th helped further customize the goodies.
  
  
  
I designed the cupcake towers to resemble traditional tiered wedding cakes. The shimmery pink-on-white swirls on the towers echo some of the flowers in the bridal bouquet.
  
 
  
I really feel that this table embodies the preppy-pretty vibe that I was hoping to achieve. Karen of Sugar and Flour, Alicia of Cupcake, and Beth of Have It Sweet helped bring this casually-elegant design to life.

14 comments:

DollFace Delights said...

Oh wow, this is Amazing!! I love everything about it.

Angelena said...

Very Pretty!

Ashlie said...

This is beautiful! You did such a great job!

http://itsmypartybyashlie.blogspot.com/

Gabrielle Jean Murphy said...

this is DARLING!!! and it all looks so yummy!!!

Le'Trice: LEPENN|DESIGNS said...

This is an adorable table! I have fallen hard in love with sweet table design and pink is my favorite color ;-)

Unknown said...

Love this! Very pretty!

Clo by Clau! said...

It is great! I love it...

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Beautiful work! I love how the cupcakes look like they are sitting on tiered cakes, too!

Korinne at Swank Sweets said...

Just beautiful! Love the color combination!!

Sharnel said...

absolutely love the colours Shauna

Sheryl said...

I love everything about this! The popcorn bags, the cupcake tiers..so adorable. Great work.

Lovely Scribbles said...

The details and colors are absolutely gorgeous! Great job!!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

What a gorgeous display of desserts! I don't know how I missed this! Love it♥

~Tanya

Destini said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...