brideclick 2

Dessert Table: Palest Pink Perfection

This couple's soft pink dessert table looks as delicious as any other, but I especially love the soft pink palette. The dark chocolate treats are really offset by the pale background.

This 100 Layer Cake feast showcases some of the most subtly hued macarons I've ever seen. Look at the blush pink shade of the middle rows of macarons. They are the perfect half-tone between the white macs and the pale pink macs.
I really like to add ribbon for a finishing touch to my dessert table designs, and this couple obviously feels the same way. But they opted for loosely-draped red and white ribbon placed on top of the desserts rather than bows tied around cake stands. Which do you prefer? Traditional bows or unconventional ribbon strands?

1 comment:

Martine said...

Call me old-fashioned, but I would much prefer a traditional bow. To each his/her own, though...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...