brideclick 2

SYDT in the Aisle File & Weekend Update

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to learn that Shauna Younge Dessert Tables was included in this month's Mpls.St.Paul Weddings' Aisle File. My work was featured alongside two other Minnesota artists who create custom pieces. Be sure to check out Third Willow Weddings' beautiful clutches and an amazing Tara LaTour gown.


This weekend, I'll be teaming up with Maddy Hague of Nonpareil Magazine to bake and make some items for an upcoming photo shoot with photographer Emily Steffen. I'll be Tweeting along the way, so follow along this weekend for all of our baking hijinx. Be sure to come back Monday for some behind-the-scenes sneak peeks. If you haven't checked out the new issue, yet make some time to flip through it today.

If you're new to this blog, you can also read Issue 4, which features an Alice in Wonderland dessert table I designed on page 18. It's inspired by Tim Burton's dark, moody interpretation of the classic film, so I hope you like it. I also designed a Marie Antoinette-inspired macaron display stand for this issue, which you can find on page 100.

I'll see you Monday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...