brideclick 2

Last Minute Halloween Treats

I recently shared these printable chocolate bar wrappers and brownie pop flags I designed for the Totally Target Halloween dessert table with you. Well, if you're looking for even more finishing touches to your last-minute made (or bought) sweets, you're in luck. Lots of bloggers and crafters are featuring fabulous printables that you can use for your company Halloween bash, kids' class party, or at-home soiree.
Kristen of Paper Crave featured Martha Stewart's creepy crawly downloads. Use jars and canisters you already have onhand, add Martha's specimen jar labels, and create a simple candy display. Don't have any jars? Martha used IKEA's inexpensive Burken jars.
The Sweetest Occasion featured these favor bag printables by Lindi Haws of Love the Day.
Aren't these little cupcake toppers from Frog Prince Paperie are an adorable touch for a kids' party.
Bird Craft Shop offers cute jack-o-lantern, black cat, and bat printables at the Etsy shop.
With all of these great printables just a click away, there's no need to panic if you are late in catching Halloween fever. I've been doing a little procrastinating of my own.  Even though I bought all of the fabric and supplies two weeks ago, I haven't even started making my daughter's donut costume yet. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...