brideclick 2

Cozy Pear Crisp

This year, I'm much more interested in experimenting with pear desserts rather than relying on the traditional apple varieties. Fall is the perfect season for pears, so I really like this Cardamom Pear Crisp recipe that I found on Sunday Suppers.
The wonderful thing about a crisp is that you don't have to stress about whether your crust will be perfectly flaky and golden like you do with a pie.
Something about the deconstructed quality of a crisp makes the dessert seem so much more suited to low-key, cozy gatherings.

Be sure to come back tomorrow. I'll be sharing photos and tips from my most recent dessert table design. I designed this one to be so simple and affordable even the a novice baker can replicate it for a fuss-free Halloween bash. I'll also give you some great printables and other goodies to help finish off your own design.

See you then!

1 comment:

With Style and Grace said...

I just discovered your {lovely} site via Twig and Thistle and completely blown away with your incredible talent! Beautiful photographs, great content and I definitely need to give this recipe a try! Cheers ~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...