brideclick 2

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you're all going to be surrounded by those you love today, whether that's a huge, rowdy crowd of family or a small, intimate group of friends. I know many of you don't have the day off, so in case you're busy at work I hope you'll take a few minutes to enjoy this collection of Thanksgiving goodies from around the blogosphere.


I love these Thanksgiving fondant toppers via Somewhere Splendid.
This fruit cake apple pie via Form V Artisan is an interesting concept.
Take a peek at what Aran Goyoaga is baking up for the holidays.
If you have an ice cream maker, you have to try Lottie + Doof's pear sorbet.
Honey & Jam's chocolate pecan pie recipe is worth filing away for next year.

I hope you have the best holiday weekend! See you again on Monday.

image Souder Photography via Style Me Pretty

2 comments:

Rowaida said...

Gorgeous photo. I am spending thanksgiving holiday in London with my kids who are studying here, the weather is sooo cold but sp refreshing love it! delicious food and desserts and beautiful christmas decorations everywhere.

Shauna Younge Dessert Tables said...

Thanksgiving in London? That sounds fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...