brideclick 2

SYDT in Star Tribune!

I was recently interviewed by the Star Tribune about desserts and holiday color trends. I'm so thrilled to share the article with you, that I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post. So, here is my interview with the Star Tribune (upper right column).
Can't read that blurry article? Check out the much more legible version here. You can also get a better look at photog Emily Steffen's pic of the table. I'll be sharing more images from that dessert table with you in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

If you're interested in some other holiday decor ideas, check out the gorgeous mantle decor featured on the center of the page here.

4 comments:

JC's Loft said...

Congratulations!

Paula

Leoni said...

Congrats, I would be jealous but you deserve it ;-)

Sandi said...

so cool!

Rowaida said...

Congratulations Shauna! wish you great success.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...