brideclick 2

Dessert Table: Fabulously Fabricated

Inspiration for a dessert table's design can come from anywhere. April Foster Events and Megan W Photography chose a light teal and khaki brown, abstract floral patterned fabric to focus their table's design. You'll notice that the cake's design perfectly matches the pattern on the lampshades for the dining table.
The paper goods were also fitted to the table's design. 
The simple treats on this table are made fab by the mixing and matching patterns that bring the look together. I think the meringues are my favorite. What a lovely hue. 

What's your favorite part?

6 comments:

DULCESOBREMESA said...

I love the matching pinwheels and garland!

Anonymous said...

Great color palette!

pjtoday said...

I am non anonymous. That was me who said great color palette! Paula :-)

maizie clarke said...

I love those colors, too!!

-Chic Done Cheap

Rowaida said...

This table is so pretty love the colors. Love the cake and sweets.

Sandra Downie said...

I LOVE the look, feel and colors of this table!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...