brideclick 2

SYDT on KARE 11 Today! - Valentine's Day Dessert Table

I'm so excited to share my segment on the KARE 11 Today show with you. A few weeks ago, KARE 11 emailed me to ask if I'd like to be on the show. Of course, I said, "YES!"

I visited the KARE 11 studio yesterday to show Twin Cities viewers how they can make a fun, easy dessert table for Valentine's Day. Unlike some of my more elaborate designs for clients and events, this table was designed to be kid-friendly, quick, and easy so it incorporates a lot of craft projects. Many of you helped me finalize my color palette by responding to my Twitter and Facebook musings about ribbon colors, so thank you for your input.
In the video, you may notice that I'm wearing a bracelet. There's another bracelet in the front center of the table in a jewelry box. I made those out of gumballs! The host of the show, Pat Evans, discussed the bracelets and showed close ups of them in a separate segment of the show.

This was my first tv experience, and it was so much fun. My friend (and fab photog) Emily Steffen came along to help me set up and to take some behind-the-scenes pics. I'll share those with you in the coming days. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the video.

4 comments:

Lisa Sanders said...

Love it! Congratulations on your segment!

Unknown said...

Go Girl!! Congrats on a job well done!

Rowaida said...

Love your segment Shauna! it was so nice to see you http://t.co/Z7F2SXe I love the change in color palette for valentine! xo

Shauna Younge Dessert Tables said...

Thank you so much, ladies. Your support means so much to me.

Best, Shauna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...