brideclick 2

Sweet Idea: White Chocolate Confetti Popcorn

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, then you already know that I've been making my own white chocolate popcorn for an after-dinner snack a lot lately. When I saw this little bit of extra flare today on Pinterest, it was a "Why didn't I think of that?" moment. Amy of She Wears Many Hats shared these lovely pics of her Party Popcorn.
Simply drizzle melted Candy Qwik or other hardening white chocolate over your lightly salted popcorn (I like Pop Secret's Homestyle) and dust the morsels with colorful sprinkles for a festive treat. You can even make some the night before Valentine's when your kids are asleep and put a little baggie into their lunch for the holiday. Now you know what I'll be munching tonight while watching Alcatraz and SMASH.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the prettiest popcorn ever, but I'm not a white chocolate fan. Still, tempting...

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Wow, fabulous party idea! Thanks for passing it on. :-)

AT HOME BLOG said...

lovely idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...