brideclick 2

Hello, Halloween Printables by k.becca

I know, you're thinking, "Is she seriously already posting about Halloween? Really?" Bear with me. This year, my neighbors and I are debating throwing a little Halloween party for our kiddos instead of braving the often frigid Minnesota door-to-door trick-or-treating. Of course, that means you need time to plan favors, crafts, and fun for the kids. These printables by k.becca are sure to make planning a little easier.
These are just lovely, and it's great that you can leave the candies in their original wrappers for kids to hand out at school. Check out k.becca's Hello, Halloween sets (1, 2, and the favor boxes).

1 comment:

Rowaida said...

Greeting from London! Beautiful printable collection. I can't wait to see what you are going to do for Halloween Shauna
Best wishes xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...