brideclick 2

Sweet Idea: Fancy Popsicles

What summer-y treat has basil, mint, and rosemary in the mix? Grown-up popsicles, of course! I'm loving these punchy popsicle pics (see what I did there with the "P" alliteration?) from Fun.kyti.me for Memorial Day. Why blend up fruit when adding them whole makes such a pretty, modern pop? And let's face it, sometimes I'm not in the mood to pull out and clean up the blender.
Sweet Tooth | Fancy Popsicles via Fun.kyti.me
Sweet Tooth | Fancy Popsicles via Fun.kyti.me
Check out Fun.kyti.me for recipes for these fancy frozen favorites (I'm in an alliteration mood today, I guess.). There's even one for a mojito pop. Mmmm!

1 comment:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

We just love Fun.kyti.me's creative projects, too! These popsicles would be a hit at a summer bridal shower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...