brideclick 2

Featured: DimeInk - Dime Defined

Joy Lee, the editor of DimeInk, interviewed me a few weeks ago. It was fabulous to be included as one of her dimes along with the likes of Justina Blakeney, Erika Hollinshead Ward, and Stevie K. Joy's questions ranged from the silly to the serious, which I loved.
A few of my favorite questions:

What's your favorite candy?
Who would portray you in a movie version of your life, and what songs are on the soundtrack?
Are you the woman your 10 yr old self wanted to be?
What words do you live by?

Check out the rest of the interview here, and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your answers to any of these questions.

Thanks so much, Joy! You were crazy enough to include me in such a great group of ladies, and I appreciate it.

(pics by Canary Grey)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...