brideclick 2

Dessert Table: Scandinavian Scallop

I've been lucky enough to hook up with the super sweet photography duo behind Jeff Loves Jessica on projects like this. Kiddo even loves playing with their little guy when we're all working on set together. So, I was thrilled to see some of their pretty images in my Pinterest feed from their collaboration with The Honeycomb CollectiveThis DIY scalloped backdrop, which was featured on Ruffled, looks great behind a dessert table.
Fringed Scallop Backdrop Dessert Table (images: Jeff Loves Jessica) | Sweet Tooth
Fringed Scallop Backdrop (images: Jeff Loves Jessica) | Sweet Tooth
I love how easy this backdrop is, and I love when I randomly come across new talented folks in the Twin Cities. Check out the tutorial right here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...