brideclick 2

5 Sweet Halloween Treats

You know I'll be out and about getting candy any and every way I can this week. I think 24% of the reason grown ups have kids is to prolong their ability to trick-or-treat and get pillowcases full of candy. Ok, not really. It's probably more like 18-20%. Anyway, I thought I'd round up a few of the great spooky desserts that I'm loving right now.
Take a little time to make some gooey monster cookies, make fringed favor bags, print some spidery chocolate bar wrappers, or decorate a sugary bottled brew. 

I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon helping kiddo make Monster Mouth favors for her class Halloween party. What spooky endeavors are you getting into this week?

spooky dessert table, Shauna Younge Spider Web wrappers, Gooey Monster Eye cookies, One Charming Party fringed favors, Mer Mag bottle wrappers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...