brideclick 2

Kiddo's Winter Wonderland Birthday and Dessert Table

Hey sugar addicts! I'm so jazzed to share kiddo's 5th birthday party with you. The ladies of 100 Layer Cakelet were kind enough to share some images with their readers, and I wanted to highlight the dessert table here. I designed this invite, and it inspired everything else, so I guess I should give you a glimpse of that first. And, before you zoom in all close, just know that this isn't my real address. It's not that I don't trust each and every one of you, but…
Winter Wonderland Birthday Invite designed by Shauna Younge | Sweet Tooth (pic: Angela Rose Photography)
I wanted to keep the dessert table pretty simple. It is for children, after all. But, I still wanted to add enough custom details to delight my girl. Let's just say, this is probably the first time in history anyone has ever squealed about a milk bottle label. She was like, "That says, 'Averie! It's fabulous, dah-ling!'" She has flair. If you follow me on Instagram, you're well aware.
Winter Wonderland Dessert Table | Shauna Younge for Confetti Pop (images: Angela Rose Photographty)
Check out this gold confetti plate and that little owl! So fab. Both of those beauties were contributed by Land of Nod. They're a perfect fit this white and gold, wintry theme.
Winter Wonderland birthday dessert table with custom details by Shauna Younge | Sweet Tooth (pic: Angela Rose Photography)
Shop Sweet Lulu kindly let me pick some products from their shop. I designed wrappers for the white ice cream cups to match the back of the invite and labels for the milk bottles with each girl's name. I also put a faceted 5, like the one on the invite, on top of each milk bottle. 
custom cake topper and milk bottle labels for a Winter Wonderland birthday dessert table by Shauna Younge | Sweet Tooth (pic: Angela Rose Photography)
Winter Wonderland Birthday Dessert Table by Shauna Younge | Sweet Tooth (pic: Angela Rose Photography)
Custom ice cream cups and lollipop covers for a Winter Wonderland birthday dessert table by Shauna Younge | Sweet Tooth (pic: Angela Rose Photography)
Winter Wonderland Birthday Dessert Table by Shauna Younge | Sweet Tooth (pic: Angela Rose Photography)
Winter Wonderland Birthday Dessert Table by Shauna Younge | Sweet Tooth (pic: Angela Rose Photography)
Winter Wonderland birthday party with custom ice cream cups by Shauna Younge | Sweet Tooth (pic: Angela Rose Photography)
Candy Warehouse hooked us up with plenty of candy to fill up the gold faceted piñata I made.
DIY Faceted Birthday Piñata by Shauna Younge | Sweet Tooth (pic: Angela Rose Photography)
This is one of my favorite pics of me, Darren, and the kids. So cute!
Younge Family Photo | Sweet Tooth (pic: Angela Rose Photography)
Pop on over to Confetti Pop to see the rest of the party and the DIYs I designed to create my girl's modern, wintery bash.

dessert table, invite, custom labels & wrappers, piñata, cake topper: Shauna Younge for Confetti Pop
Photography: Angela Rose Photography
candy: courtesy of Candy Warehouse
gold confetti plates & animal ornaments: courtesy of Land of Nod
white ice cream cups, plastic milk bottles, biodegradable spoons: Shop Sweet Lulu

2 comments:

Dawn S said...

Absolutely fabulous and perfectly age-appropriate with the colors and decor...it doesn't need to be over-the-top to be special!

printabelle said...

Hi, My name is Michelle and I work with Jillian Tohber Leslie, who is the founder of Catch My Party (http://catchmyparty.com/). We've recently begun blogging about parties and party planning for Spoonful (http://www.spoonful.com), the Disney family website.












































I'm putting together a post for Spoonful on Valentine's Day Dessert Tables and I was wondering if
I can include a photo from this post of yours in my post. I
will of course link back to your blog. Spoonful is a super popular site,
so it's a great way to gain increased exposure.











































































Let me know what you think. If you're okay with it, I'll email you once
the post is up on Spoonful so you can check it out and share it with
your friends. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...