brideclick 2

Dessert Meets Design: Graphic & Glitz Pt I

Yesterday, I gave you a sneak peek at the inspiration board that inspired the dessert table I designed for a collaboration with  Maddy Hague of Inspired Bride, Amy Hardy of Design 8 Days, and Jonny and Michelle Hoffner of paper antler. Today, I'm back with part one of the Graphic & Glitz post. 

As you already know, this design had a soft pink, shimmery gold, and bold black palette that was accented with chevrons and gorgeous calligraphy. For this dessert buffet, I created custom candy bars, custom popcorn boxes, and chevron favor bags that coordinate with the invitation suite. I also made monogrammed chalkboard cookies, custom star lollipops, and twine-tied favor boxes. 



Every time I design a dessert table, I try to make it really fit with the design of the overall event, so hopefully that's evident in this design, too.

I worked with so many great vendors and creatives for this shoot. Please take a few minutes to swing by their blogs and check out their posts as well.


Concept and Styling - Maddy Hague of The Inspired Bride
Photography - paper antler
Dessert Table - Shauna Younge Dessert Tables 
Paper Goods Design - Amy Hardy of Design 8 Days
Hair and Makeup - Rene Rattler of Moore Creative Talent, Inc.
Location - MPLS Photo Center 
Calligraphy - Crystal Kluge
Wardrobe - Flutter Boutique
Wholesale Flowers - Fifty Flowers
Twine - The Twinery
Vintage Stamps - Verde Studio
Baking and Candy Making Supplies - Bake It Pretty
Ribbon candy, puffs, & pillow mints - Hammond's Candies 
Jelly beans, golden Jordan almonds, golden hearts, rock candy, M&Ms, fruit slices, malt balls, candied sunflower seeds - Oh! Nuts
Macarons and Cake - Cocoa & Fig
Marshmallows - Laura's Candy

4 comments:

Carrie Rowe said...

this turned out AMAZING!!! I can't even handle the chalkboard cookies. GIRL! You have some serious talent!!!

Aaliyah @ The Sweetest Affair said...

Love the chalk cookies! Very cool!

Shauna Younge Dessert Tables said...

Thanks so much, ladies! It took a few tries, but I was really happy with how chalk-like the monograms looked so I'm glad you liked them as well.

StephieB said...

So gorgeous! Stephie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...