brideclick 2

Behind the Scenes: MN Bride's Best of 2010 Gala

Last night's Minnesota Bride Magazine Best of 2010 gala was a whirlwind of great food and great conversation. I finally got to meet some of the bloggers and Tweeters I follow online, so it was great to put faces to the screen names.

I was able to take a few pictures as we prepped. Event planner Amanda Peterson chose a purple and silver color palette, which I echoed in the custom favors and linens. I placed everything, including the custom favor bags in clear bins so I could easily see the contents once we got to the Carlson Towers Rotunda.
Once at the venue, Sheela of Cake Eater Bakery helped assemble the custom cupcake wrappers I designed for the mini cupcakes. And yes, that is a giant Kitchen Aid mixer tattoo on her arm!
Here is a partial shot of the table a few hours into the event.
I'll be back with more pics from the event, so stay tuned.

Congratulations to all of the nominees and winners!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...