brideclick 2

Behind the Scenes: MN Bride's Best of 2010 Gala

I'm busy making lists and checking them twice in prep for this week's Minnesota Bride Best of 2010 Gala, which I mentioned a few weeks ago. I thought I'd share a few sneak peeks of some of the details I've been working on.
I had a walk-through of the beautiful venue last week so I could get a clear vision of the space, the event planner's other decor, and where the dessert table would be positioned. A panoramic view outside makes for a perfect backdrop.
Here are some of the paper details I designed to go with the event's color palette. A collection of broad, medium, and thin stripes will be featured on a several desserts and favors.
I'll be back later in the week to share some shots as we set up and prep the table.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...