brideclick 2

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hi everyone! There's a lot going on in the office this week. Last Friday, I met with the style editor of Mpls.St.Paul Magazine to discuss an upcoming feature. Melissa was, of course, effortlessly stylish and very friendly. She was so easy to talk to that I practically told her my life story.  For those of you who aren't familiar with the magazine, you might recognize their food writer, MN native Andrew Zimmern, from the Travel Channel's Bizarre Foods. Anyway, I'm so excited to contribute to the mag, but that means a lot of prep in the meantime.

I'll take plenty of pictures as I shop for fabrics, ribbons, and papers so be sure to check in throughout the week. Next week, I'll also be doing my first guest post on another blog, but I'll tell you more about that as the time draws nearer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...