brideclick 2

Interview: The Hen's Nest

The Hens Nest, a wedding planning directory, forum, and blog, introduced a new segment to their readers today. I'm so honored that Hens Nest manager, Emma, chose to feature my work as the first in what is sure to be a long list of great interviews with other industry insiders.

Check out my interview with Emma for the newly-launched About Who section to see what I think makes a perfect dessert table, trends in desserts, and where I draw inspiration.

I'll be back tomorrow with a reader's dessert table design for her son's 1st birthday, so stay tuned!

Need a little sweetness to hold you over? Follow me on Twitter and "Like" me on Facebook.

1 comment:

The Hens Nest said...

Thank you again Shauna! We were thrilled to feature your work on our blog :) Can't wait to do it again one day!
Emma - THN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...