brideclick 2

Behind the Scenes: Nonpareil Magazine Shoot

This weekend, I finally got a chance to meet photog Emily Steffen while we worked on a photo shoot for Nonpareil Magazine together. I'd seen her portfolio, so I was excited to have her shoot this project for Maddy Hague and me.

I used these mounds of crushed candies for one of our projects.
We also did some last-minute cutting to make sure everything was picture perfect.
After a few test shots, we decided which backgrounds and color groupings we liked best.
Then it was time to shoot. If you remember this commercial shoot, then you know that this process of taking only a few test shots is much shorter. Neither method is better than the other, it just depends on the needs for each specific project.
I wish I could show you more, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. I'll be back with more once the issue is published.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...