brideclick 2

Taste the Rainbow

We had a little rain in Minneapolis this week, and I spotted a rainbow. It made me smile, and I thought I'd share a little rainbow-y goodness with you.

This cake appears to be a simple, white layer cake. But, upon cutting, you get this gorgeously-layered rainbow beauty.
These little squares of cake are a spectrum of petit fours, while dyed frosting makes plain cupcakes seem much more artistic.
No post would be complete without a rainbow of macarons, whether they're in neat rows or teetering on porcelain.


I hope these rainbows brightened your day and gave you a good sugar fix.

Image 1 (Incredible Things), Image 2 (Pinterest), Image 3 (We Heart It), Image 4 (Color Theory), Image 5 (Design Crisis)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice post. Now you can use this b2b solutions list to promote table linen import & export business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...