brideclick 2

Dessert Table: Modern Bohemian Bash

I just may have to eat my words. Although it seems I predicted the pooch at a party trend pretty accurately, I didn't think we'd see too many horses at dessert table shoots. Well, this romantic, bohemian bash featured on 100 Layer Cake and designed by Nancy of So Happi Together and Melissa of The Loveliest Day does indeed feature a pony at a party. Along with this shoot, today's post makes two ponies in less than a week!

I love the custom bottle labels and cupcakes toppers featured here. I'm also a big fan of cake pops, cakes, and macarons, so this spread is right up my alley. There are frosted, mini cupcakes on the dessert table, but unfrosted large ones serve as seating cards at each place setting.

1 comment:

Rowaida said...

Everything looks beautiful love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...