brideclick 2

Week In Review & Behind-the-Scenes


It's been a busy, but wonderful week. I've got some fun behind-the-scenes pics from my stint on the KARE 11 Today show that photog (and super friend) Emily Steffen kindly shot. The host Pat Evans, was really sweet.

I made my first TV appearance on KARE 11 to share this pink, tangerine, and aqua Valentine's table.
We saw more evidence of the Pooch at a Party trend here and here.
Pink and gold won me won on this shimmery Valentine's Day dessert table.
This Cinco de Mayo dessert table was the perfect balance of cultural and classy. 
We chatted on Facebook and Twitter about this golden heart shaped chocolate cake.
I shared this incredibly easy, incredibly Valentine's Day favor idea.


I interviewed the owner of Sweets Bakeshop to find out what their plans are for their new shop.
I also guest blogged for my friend Maddy Hague on The Inspired Bride, because she's sitting shiva.

This cake is so breathtaking, that I had to share it here with you, too.

images by Emily Steffen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...