brideclick 2

Week In Review & Flower Cupcakes

I found these lovely floral cupcakes while I was looking for inspiration online, and I just fell for them. The purple one at the top of the pic looks like a hydrangea, while the pink rose ones remind me of these purple ones from a dessert table I designed last summer.
This week on the Sweet Tooth:

We celebrated Valentine's Day with these M&Ms cookie cups and this clear dessert table.
This modern bohemian dessert table featured a pony at the party.
I hope you all enjoy this gum ball necklace DIY project as much as I did.
Lots of you loved this deck of cupcake recipe cards from Crate & Barrel.

This week on The Sweet Life, I shared these tech-y ways to get your hands on some Girl Scout Cookies.

image 1 via Pinterest, image 2 & 3: Sweet Shibui Photography

5 comments:

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Wooo Hooo, pure Gorgeousness!
Enjoy a lovely weekend xx

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Just added you to my side bar, Shauna.
Your blog is ADORABLE!

Have a happy weekend xx

DULCESOBREMESA said...

So beautiful and delicate! I love your work!

Rowaida said...

This is so beautiful, love your table Shauna. I really missed your blog this week had some guests since Valentines. Wish you a great Sunday. Today fixing my pics for my V table can't wait to show them to you.

Shauna Younge Dessert Tables said...

Thank you all so much for your kindness! Rowaida I'm looking forward to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...