brideclick 2

Dessert Meets Design: Chanel Ice Cream

You know that I love when desserts have an element of style or design incorporated into them, and several of Sweet Tooth's posts have been about how the fashion industry and sweet industry combine. Remember this edible wedding dress and this set of couture-inspired cakes? Well, last weekend while cruising the net I came across these Chanel ice cream images.
As far as I know, there isn't an actual Chanel ice cream cone on the market, but these ads are nice to look at anyway.

images via Pinterest

2 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Oh, pretty idea! Wouldn't it be great if a vendor could customize "monogrammed" cones for bridal showers, engagement dinners, maybe even wedding receptions?

Shauna Younge Dessert Tables said...

Lissa,

I had exactly the same thought, and I'll be doing a little research.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...