brideclick 2

Week In Review & Mug o' Cocoa Cake

It's been in the upper 50s all week in Minneapolis, and the weatherman's promising we'll hit 70 degrees this weekend. So, let's say goodbye to winter with this mug of cocoa cake.
This week on Sweet Tooth:

We realized how much cake pops look like balls of yarn.
I shared this DIY mini pinata tutorial, which is perfect for hiding Easter goodies.
I designed a romantic dessert table and shared the pics shot by Emily Steffen and some of her students.
We all fell in love with the crafty simplicity of this baby shower dessert table.

This week on The Sweet Life, I discovered some of the metro's most delicious cream puffs.
I'll see you back here on Monday. Have a great weekend, everyone!

via Pinterest

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my! This is so cool! Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...