brideclick 2

Yummy Costume Ideas

Ok, so many of you probably remember the donut costume I made for my little one last year.
The year before, I made her a really cute owl costume complete with a mask that had brown and pink feathers. This year, I'm not sure what to craft for her so I'm on the lookout for cute ideas. Obviously, for this blog, I thought I'd round up some of the edible ones I've come across.

This Lemontree Creations DIY cupcake costume is so cute, and you don't have to sew anything! That's right up my alley.
I thought about making her a gingerbread girl using a brown fleece-y suit, but this cookie sheet idea is pretty funny.
There are several DIY tutorials online for this costume.
Of course, I'm still weighing some non-edible options, too. What are you guys (or your kids/pets) dressing up as for Halloween?

1 comment:

Rowaida said...

Hi Shauna, your daughter is so adorable and cute. Can't wait to see what you are doing this year for her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...