brideclick 2

Tutorial: Painted Ombre Cookies

I was creating the October gift guide for my husband's blog, Well-Groomed, and came across this yummy tutorial. Decorating cookies is a lot easier than you'd think. Remember these monogram chalkboard cookies I created? Well, this ombre cookie tutorial from The Sweet Adventures of Sugar Belle is just as simple with equally stunning results.
Use a paper guide to keep your lines straight and apply your gradients of color to each third of your cookie.
As with all stenciled designs, I love that this allows you to create a clean design without a super-steady hand or years of practice. Isn't this delicious?

Looking for more ombre sweets? Check out this and this classic Sweet Tooth post.

2 comments:

Rowaida said...

Love love these cookies so classical and beautiful

Unknown said...

These look amazing! I hope they are easy to make. Can't wait to try this out.

http://galoobzzz.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...