brideclick 2

Girly Gifts

Today, I guest blogged on my husband's blog, Well-Groomed. I gave his male readers a few tips on what to get the women in their lives for the holidays. I figured I'd share the post here as well, in case any of you are looking for some inexpensive, pretty, unique ideas for your moms, sisters, and friends.


There are gifts here as affordable as $10, so be sure to check them all out. Isn't that earring book awesome? What a clever way to store earrings and even travel with them. 


Vosges Toffee Trifecta, Kate Spade ribbon ring, iomoi small zig zag tote, Anthropologie Prospero diary,Ban.do heart pin/barrette, Not A Jewelry Box earring book, Banana Republic belt, Hammocks & High Tea chevron drawer liner, Coach snowman key ring, Leif serving spoons

2 comments:

Pâtisserie Paris said...

Oh my gosh...I'm in love with that "Little Book of Earrings"! What a great idea!!

Rowaida said...

Wonderful ideas Shauna! Happy Holidays xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...