brideclick 2

DIY Frosty the Snowman Favor

I love how easy it is to make a kid's day. Both of my girls would squeal if they saw these little snowman favors next to their plate on Christmas day. My older one would definitely say, "Oh my gosh! These are fab-u-loooooous!" My little one would just shovel all the candy in her mouth, you know, because she's a mini-me.
Frosty the Snowman just got a little sweeter with these DIY Christmas candy favors. | Sweet Tooth (images: Todd Hafermann)
Frosty the Snowman just got a little sweeter with these DIY Christmas candy favors. | Sweet Tooth (images: Todd Hafermann)
I made this little guy for Day 16 of Confetti Pop's Craftsmas. Swing by to get the how-to for him and all of the other 2013 holiday projects.

images: Todd Hafermann

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...