brideclick 2

The Great MN Get Together!

The Minnesota State Fair started yesterday, and we've already crowned a new Princess Kay of the Milky Way. Here's a previous Princess Kay and her butter bust.
These are the great posters for this year's event. Our fair features every sort of food on-a-stick and these posters by Allan Peters illustrate that perfectly. This year's new addition to the category is camel meat on-a-stick, but I don't think I'll be trying that.


Anyway, I'm headed to the Fair tonight for a concert under the stars, and I'll be back at the fair again tomorrow to nibble all of the great fair food. Sweet Martha's Cookies, Pronto Pups, and cheese curds will be on the menu, and I'll be back on Monday with some pictures of each sugary, deep-fried goody.

*If you had trouble viewing yesterday's post, be sure to check it out today. I think the glitch has been fixed.*

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...