brideclick 2

Interview on The Demoiselle

Magalie, editor of The Demoiselle recently interviewed me for one of her blog's new Damsels Who Inspire feature. The Demoiselle is all about the accessories that finish off a look, whether the topic is fashion, weddings, or desserts. Since Magalie is sharing my interview with her readers, I thought I'd share some of her sweetest posts with you.

These sculptural cakes by Sweet Sweet Cake Art remind me of the gorgeous I Dream of Cake post I did a few months ago. There's something breathtaking about a cake that goes beyond the typical boundaries of confection and instead becomes an art piece to be studied.
I really like the paper flowers that dress up this chocolate cake favor box. So very pretty.
And these cake stand wrappers are an easy way to dress up your standard china without breaking the bank.
Be sure to drop by The Demoiselle to read the interview, where I talk about unusual dessert table elements, fashion, inspiration, and my business mantra.

Then, let me know what business or personal mantra motivates and inspires you.

3 comments:

JC's Loft said...

OMG I love those cake stand wrappers! I've never seen those before!!

Rowaida said...

Gorgeous cake wrappers! so inspiring

Sweet Sweets Cake ART said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful comment! Gave me goosebumps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...