brideclick 2

Edible Advent Calendar

Hopefully you liked this morning's fourth day of the 10 Days of Craftsmas post, which Jen of Green Wedding Shoes kindly shared with her readers. I'm back with another sweet countdown idea. Although it's a little too far into December to recreate this delicious advent calendar for 2010, all of the different favor boxes are too clever to keep them all to myself.
As with all advent calendars, this one counts down the twenty-five days until Christmas. This favor fest features a new treat and a new label every day. It doesn't get much better than that.
Want to recreate this idea for next year or your next event? Check out the Envelopments Tarte favor boxes here.

Tomorrow, I'll be back with pictures of the dessert table I designed for my daughter's birthday. We'll also end the week with the fifth installment of our 10 Days of Craftsmas series. See you then! 

If you're  joining the Craftsmas fun midstream, be sure to check out all of the projects in this holiday DIY series here.

4 comments:

Aaliyah said...

I love how each graphic element is different but works so well together to form one piece. This is great inspiration!

Shauna Younge Dessert Tables said...

Hi Aaliyah,

If you're the same Aaliyah that emailed me last week regarding a giveaway, I just wanted to let you know that I emailed you back the same day and got a failure message. I emailed again twice, to your email and your info email and both couldn't be delivered.

Perhaps your inbox is full or there is some other issue. I had a few questions, so email me again once you've worked out the issue.

Best, Shauna

emily kate said...

I'm in love with this gorgeous advent! Is there somewhere to download those beautiful tags?

Shauna Younge Dessert Tables said...

Hi Emily Kate,

I couldn't find anywhere on Envelopements' website to download the different labels. But you can capture the same idea by making your own labels. Simply measure your box top and use those dimensions to make the numbers in a variety of different colors and fonts.

You could also print these graphics for a 12 days of Christmas countdown. http://shaunayounge.blogspot.com/2010/12/10-days-of-craftsmas-day-9.html

I hope that helps.

Best,

Shauna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...