brideclick 2

Week In Review & DIY Easter Papier Mache Eggs

A few weeks ago, I shared this mini pinata project with you, and today I'm back with a DIY papier mache project that's specifically for Easter. Check out this egg pinata tutorial by Not Martha via Twig & Thistle.
This week on Sweet Tooth:

We learned to make sailboat cupcake toppers with this Guest Desserts submission.
I loved the calligraphed favor bags on this Easter dessert table.
We saw this bunny birthday cake, which actually seems do-able.
A reader submitted this Easter dessert table that she created for her friends.
This week on The Sweet Life, I wrote about candy wrapper fashions and accessories, and I tweeted about these new cake stands that I ordered for my client's upcoming wedding.
See you next week, everyone. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Rowaida said...

This is so beautiful and so cute love it
Happy Easter wish you a blessed and wonderful weekend.

Nicole @ Tradewind Tiaras said...

Hah! The little chicken butt completely made my morning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...