brideclick 2

Week In Review & Woodland Cake

I love the upbeat, happy feel of this woodland cake. It could work for so many different occasions, like a kid's birthday or a "not too serious" outdoor wedding.
This week on Sweet Tooth:

We started a new series called Sweet Brands by introducing Honey & Mackie's ice cream.
I shared the inspiration board that drove the design behind my latest dessert table.
You guys loved Part I and Part II of my latest design, the Graphic & Glitz dessert table.
I found this gold quilled cake.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

image via Pinterest

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Where is the Woodland Cake?
I really want more details, and a photograph of the setting! with all this Pinterest traffic your cake design is generating, please answer this question for us: How did you do it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...