brideclick 2

Week In Review & Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcakes

My friend, Maddy, made these addictive chocolate-covered, salted caramel cupcakes and shared the recipe on her blog, Somewhere Splendid. Be sure to check it out!
This week on Sweet Tooth:

We talked about these non-ice cream versions of Neapolitan sweets.
I shared the tutorial for my chalkboard cookies.
This week's Sweet Brands post featured this Jekyll & Hyde inspired popcorn design.
Mariel submitted this dessert table for a Guest Desserts feature.

This week on The Sweet Life, I wrote about Kemps Next New Flavor contest. Enter and you could win $2500 and get your ice cream carried in stores.

I'll be taking off Monday for Memorial Day, but I'll see you all back here on Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Wow, these must have a delicious mix of flavors! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...